Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...ooohhoooohhh

Sorry...to all...yes I have been a bad blogger...lol..but things are going so great!! I have started school and love it! I colored my first client the other day and was a nervous wreck!! She was so brave and very supportive....luckily it turned out AWESOME! I also got a little color happy and the results are in! Everybody loves it but the hubby...he is still riding the fence...You be the judge....


We finally got moved in and somewhat settled in our new place...It is so nice!! Unfortunately shopping for new deco for the townhouse is out of the question...but maybe after the holidays...Yes I said it...the HOLIDAYS....I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner!!! It is my favorite time of the year by far....For me it means time with friends and family, good food, a break from everyday life... I love the music, the lights, the smells..I think people often get caught up in the gifts and Santa, and forget the true meaning and spirit of the holiday... To me it's a time to reflect on the year, be thankful for all of God's blessings, and start fresh with new goals and aspirations.... I can't wait!!!! I have been itching to pop in my Christmas Cd's ...ll..lol....Do you think that it is still too early.....???..I have found myself wandering around the house singing White Christmas for over a week now...lool...Probably because I could not resist and watched the movie last weekend...but anywho! What can I say... I'm a Christmas Junkie....lol......

1 comments:

The Lada Family said...

ummm HELLOOOOO is anyone out there????
I got your missed call last weekend after I woke up from a nap. So sorry! I have been super tired cause I'm ....... PREGNANT AGAIN! I've really sucked at keeping in touch with people lately so don't take it personally.