Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tired but Inspired...lol..

So things have been so exciting and crazy lately.... I have quit my job, started school full time, in the process of moving....(argh!!!)...and about to possibly start a new job!!! Whew....I believe that is all.... School is sooo great!! I have made a ton of new friends and feel that I have finally found my niche!! It has definately had its challenging moments, but it is what I have wanted for so long... I feel so motivated and inspired...everyday means learning something new! I have taken some funny photos of me and the girls! I will get them posted soon...

The move is still underway...just 5 more days!!! I cannot wait... I do feel for my poor husband though!! We can't physically make the move until Wed....and he is going to be all by his lonesome....so prayers and good wishes are welcomed....That's all for now...but I will keep everyone posted!!

2 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

hey girl! good to hear from you! sound like you have a lot of exciting things going on! glad you are doing well :)

The Lada Family said...

HEY STRANGER! Are you cheating on me with a beauty school stylist?

You need to update your blog. If I can find time... anyone can!