Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Positive Change...

Okay...so as most of you know I have been trying to go back to school for....let me see...8 YEARS now...lol... and am finally getting that opportunity.... To add to the good news.... I just started my new job at Noggins Salon... and I love it! Everyone has been so great and feel so blessed to be able to be part of such a fun group of girls! I miss all my girls at home so much, so not only landing a great job, but possibly great friends, is a God send right now!

Anyway- as many of you know, Miss Stacey, my partner in crime is getting married and plans are underway!! I'm so excited for her and Kelly and will be so honored to be standing next to both of them on that day! I have a few surprises in store for the big day and can't wait for January....!!! They are truly two of the best friends anyone could ask for...and I miss them so much!! Hearing about their plans, and excitement has made me reflect on when I was getting married.... That was such an amazing day and it's funny to me how much life changes....in just the last 4 years.. I am so proud of my husband- he has been so supportive- and although we have had our fairshare of problems over the years, I wouldn't trade him for anything- I appreciate what he brings to my life and the things that has done for us! I'm anxious to share those same moments with her.... I was recently listening to the radio and heard this song by Trace Adkins called "Your Gonna Miss This" ..and I found myself in tears.... It reminded me not to take these times for granted and to savor the moment... Scott and I have been trying to have a baby... and I have been so depressed (secretly) because it hasn't happened yet... and have forgotten that once it does- this alone time together will be no more.... so instead of stressing about it... I have decided to let it go...and trust that if it is going to happen then it will in God's time.... Anyway- to all who haven't heard this song I encourage you to listen to it....It will change your perspective on things - especially when the frustrations of the day has kicked in.... Right now I'm going to focus on my career and the plans we have for our future... I have faith that it will all work out! Hugs to all!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have faith girlie!! It will happen when the time is right. I have heard that Trace Adkins song...so good, and so true!! Good luck with the new job, can't wait to read all about it : )

Love ya!!